Unknown cheap dedicated servers?

Servers and web hosts
Adam M.
Contact offline

Unknown cheap dedicated servers?

Post by Adam M. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Are there any amazingly cheap dedicated servers? Can you give me a tip worth reading? If you are aware of any good deal then here is the right place to drop some sentence.

Thanks!

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Kimsufi cheap dedicated servers

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Perhaps, it's not amazing, however so far as I know one of the best options are Kimsufi dedicated servers powered by OVH. Services such as Anti-DDoS protection are included in the price (basic plan), which is (at least) one of the most affordable on the dedicated server hosting market.

Augie Erhard
Contact offline

Cheap dedicated servers

Post by Augie Erhard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:35 pm

If I could give you some tip where to search for affordable prices and performance, then I would send you onto: Does it really matter if it is a dedicated or virtual server?

You could try First Heberg, or Server 4 You (2 cores / 4GB) for 5,99€ and 5€/month. It can provide a stronger performance than many of more expensive dedicated servers (built with poor hardware).

People are attracted by cheap price, this is one of the main reasons why Digital Ocean with their 1 core / 512MB RAM for $5/month is hosting more than 10% of the whole VPS users on the planet. There're companies like Media Temple having 6% and offering 2GB RAM for $30/month, Liquid Web (21%) offering 2 cores / 2GB for $59/mo, or GoDaddy (25%) with 2 cores / 1GB for £11/month.

Don't follow the crowd and you can get a better deal than the vast majority have got. The main question is: "Do they know about it?"

Fred Webber
Contact offline

One of the cheapest dedicated servers in the world

Post by Fred Webber » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Check out $10 WholeSaleInternet. $10 is not so much. Just one other hosting into this collection of the cheapest dedicated servers in the world : ) I agree with Augie. You should think about VPS instead of dedicated nodes, physically independent machines. It can perform better / less money. Linux is everywhere, Ubuntu, Debian and CenOS templates are on any low cost dedicated server (Windows makes it more expensive).