Flywheel Wordpress hosting review

Servers and web hosts
Johny
Contact offline

Flywheel Wordpress hosting review

Post by Johny » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Is anybody able to give me some review of Flywheel? I know, I can see enough of Flywheel Wordpress hosting reviews and I have really read it, but the reviews appear to be a little bit weird. They don't compare, sometimes it's emotional and there'd been confidentially provided info that usually would be known only to company insiders.

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Flywheel hosting review

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:32 pm

We can compare a lot of good hosts and point it out, but here's a problem. I don't wanna compare apples with pears. Flywheel hosting has been providing a slightly different services and I don't say that the services are better nor worse than those offered from other web hosting providers. I mean that Flywheel hosting provides few different kinds of services, then we aren't able to compare it with any other web hosting provider, which don't provide it.

Is Flywheel hosting so fast, or isn't? I tried to measure the page load and can say that CDN prividers (such as CloudFlare) are very fast. I found that I was all the time measuring performance of data centers of a totally independent company such as CloudFlare. Flywheel tends to use proxy services for their own network to avoid DDoS attacks, or speed up the page load. Thus I measured a page load served by different data centers, because Flywhell stays hidden behind proxy servers.

I can say that Flywheel is a little bit expensive web hosting. Who's the person, which needs it? In my case, I'd go for a VPS (nothing managed), since I don't have any problem with SQL, and, particularly, I can work with MySQL thus don't have any limit how many installations of WordPress (on one single VPS and under the same domain name) will be done. However, if you don't (what's weird, because WP designers must know how to work with PHP, back-end), then Flywheel hosting could save you some money.

Fred Webber
Contact offline

Flywheel Wordpress review

Post by Fred Webber » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 am

I had been using the Flywheel for a while to host my Wordpress blog.
If I should to make a Flywheel Wordpress review then I will mention a very friendly and fast customer support, or simplicity (easy to use). I have found it helpful. In general, I did not experience any troubles with this vendor. Economically, Flywheel Wordpress hosting is not the cheapest one on the market.