Cool things to learn in 5 minutes

Excluded anywhere else
Jeff Green
Contact offline

Cool things to learn in 5 minutes

Post by Jeff Green » Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 pm

I want to learn something new in 5 minutes (or 5 days), cool things to learn, which can be good to know during the rest of my life. Give me a few tips, some practical inspiration.

What can I learn?

Adam M.
Contact offline

Re: Cool things to learn in 5 minutes

Post by Adam M. » Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 pm

• 5 minutes is enough to learn how to behave on your job interview.
    • Be first, or last interviewed (higher chance that the interviewer will consider you, because will remember you). People are making bad decisions if are selecting from more than 4-7 options, because they can't hold it all at once in processing memories. If you'll be in the middle, then there's some lower probability that you will get the job.
    • Repeat some body language of the person, which is interviewing you.
    • In the sitting room is often a camera enabling an interviewer to check people waiting for interview. Don't piss on flowers.
    • Find personal information about the interviewer and company before any interview. By the way, be sure, they'd seen your Facebook and Twitter photos as well.
  • You need less than one minute to learn how to use a fire extinguisher and other things saving a life.
  • Learn to work on Ubuntu, or any other desktop version of Linux distro.
  • You can learn how to say "hello" and "thanks" in 5 languages. Even if it's clear you don't know anything else, it's making nice impression if you say something in their native language.
  • Some basic to play on instruments like drum (this one should be simple).