The discussion censorship

Adam M.
Contact offline

The discussion censorship

Post by Adam M. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:40 am

In an ambitious attempt to revive the friend's forum long considered to be boring as well as my day off work, I had slowly begun to introduce myself.
However, I've seen that my fanciful, richly mottled, and, emotionally expressive vocabulary was intentionally filtered by the forum system.

Are you gonna censure the forum? : )

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Re: The discussion censorship

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:57 pm

One could seem to think that the common use of vulgar words isn't a constructive way to communicate.

Particularly, just vulgar words are really censured. The use of vulgarisms is offending, insulting and it doesn't matter that it's an inadvertent by-product, or the main purpose, if often in either case, this comes about.

Secondly, if someone is described e.g. as a sh*t, or "duck", then one can think for himself that it's not really a fact (visibly). Usually, Is it implicit, too abstract, or emotionally stimulated random expression?

By the way, there's a lawful obligation if you're running a forum. I'm responsible for the content, which mightn't break the current law. To be a little bit more particularly accurate, I should be moderating any post where appears e.g. a racism, but as well for example a "disparagement".

I've rather leant on the "natural selection" (e.g. if somebody doesn't like to read, then you're not gonna find him/her on forums) and the censure system. If they can't be attacking each together because of the censure, then, hopefully, I don't have to intervene and come as a moderator at all, and, instead, all of us will be equal. This is what I really want and do. I wanna create a friendly environment, which isn't hostile to anyone, who would like to add a post. I want each one. Perhaps, you've seen that I didn't delete and ban even a spammer. Feel free to express yourself in any opinion.