Is it democratic?

Clown
Contact offline

Is it democratic?

Post by Clown » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Is it democratic if I can't do whatever I want? How is my post breaching terms of use? I received a message: http://forum.unisoftdev.com/the-unfiltered-general-f4/famous-morons-nearby-u--t114.html#p254

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Humiliation and harassment aren't democratic at all.

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Nowadays, the freedom provided by democracy is defined by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Rule of Law. Even the first principles of democracy were based on the human rights and your freedom to speech is just 1 out of those 30, so there are other 29. In other words, if your speech touches the human rights of someone else then the speech isn't democratic. The democracy doesn't provide rights to humiliation, harassment, discrimination, etc. In fact, your speech is exactly opposite to a democratic act, it's against the human rights and the local law, rules representing the desire of the citizens that is formulated via democratically voted lawmakers. You're not a democratically voted lawmaker, however, you try to invent your own rules those are against the law and you call it 'democratic'. You step on all principles of a democracy.