Is Joomla easy to use?

What's worth to know?
James
Contact offline

Is Joomla easy to use?

Post by James » Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Is Joomla easy to use? If you compare more content management systems like Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress then what's the least complicated for beginners? Which one is simpler? Is Joomla or Wordpress easier to use?

Adam M.
Contact offline

Joomla is very easy to use

Post by Adam M. » Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

We could polemicise, but I know from my own experience that Joomla has been created as a easy to use CMS. There is no extra difference between the content management systems.

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Yes, Joomla is easy to use

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Fri May 26, 2017 7:27 am

Hello James,

Nice to see your interaction. Joomla is easier than Drupal (you can be uploading only manually via FTP, or whatsoever if you'll chose Drupal, for example) and slightly less user friendly than WordPress. None of these CMSes is difficult to use, i.e. all of them are easy-peasy. .

The user-friendliness outperforming a production rate has been kept in mind as the main priority during a creation of any one of these CMSes. Basically, this is the main purpose. There's possible to figure out two big advantages of an open source CMS. The first is a short length of the time spent on technical matters and the second is some lower counter-productivity, because there's no need to do multiply the same job again by more different people working separately (codes are reused).