AI automated writing software

What's worth to know?
Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

AI automated writing software

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Wed May 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Nowadays, many of bigger North American journals such as The New York Times, Yahoo! News, The Washington Post, Forbes, CNN, and so far... admitted that they've kicked-off some journalists and, instead, they use news-writing bots like Wordsmith, for example. And there're other kinds of massive websites like Wikipedia. E.g., Ljbot wrote more than 2.7 million of articles in Wikipedia.

Maybe, you could read one of 200.000 hard paperback (and e-)books (published commercially) from Philip M. Parker. If he wanna write few hundreds of sites for a book, then it takes him something less than 1 hour of downloading from the internet, analyzing and paraphrasing with his book-writing bot. One hour of the work done by his bot is equal to all weeks - years of other book authors. His EdgeMaven Media provides the apps.

Did you ever think that you would deploy a bot for a project? Do you plan to do it at an unspecified time in the future, or one of these days?

Adam M.
Contact offline

humans are more than bots

Post by Adam M. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Although, we may not give all the power (of the educational impact) to bots. This must be for humans. Humans have to lead us, to rule. That is why we have got a government taking care about education of the people even of the youngest age and making better decisions than bots that what people should actually read. Please, can you show me one article about REPTILIANS - something between humans and reptiles, moon landing conspirancy, or many articles about individuals, civil right leader, basketball players, Choco Taco, transphobia (homophobia is a subclass of transphobia) and a lot of others created/edited by a bot thus as a government did? This is the human factor : )

Fred Webber
Contact offline

Automated book writing software

Post by Fred Webber » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Is there any automatic ebook writing software which I could use? Actually, it looks pretty attractive even if I will publish open source ebooks. It is going to drive traffic.