Easiest business to start up ideas

Startup & marketing talk
Adam M.
Contact offline

Easiest business to start up ideas

Post by Adam M. » Sun May 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Inspire me. I would like to know the easiest business to start up, startup ideas. I am already self-employed and would like more. Maybe, I can work in more business sectors. Why do not? I think it could be an internet based activity, or even fixed onto a physical place, but all the investments should be in some smaller numbers (maximally five-figure and preferably three-figure number). Realistically, I am not a billionaire. It should be a profitable activity that can be really afforded. I am willing to invest some of my own money, but not a lot and do not want any loans. Do you know any easy-to-start businesses, small business startup ideas?

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Re: Easiest business to start up ideas

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Mon May 15, 2017 1:40 am

Maybe, my startup ideas don't provide a lot of money, or stable income, however, I tried to write only the easy (exactly as you ordered).

Strategic information has really got its easily sellable worth. Particularly, there're people making surveys, statistics about demands and prices, or a common profile of specially spending buyers. Next one example, you can see internet-based companies using bots to pick up contacts associated with some specific keywords (they sell it 0.1-0.3£/email address, or specific domain names and collect thousands of contacts a day. If the price of addresses is so high, then there'll be a demand.

Very easily, If you own a ground with some trees, or even a small forest, then you could start up to grow Ginseng (600$/lb, or 1323$/kg) and more kinds of expensive mushrooms. One of them is marketable up to (ridiculously expensive price) 4000$/kg and you can easily find resellers like Kingstruffless. These organisms don't need any care (just to seed and give a long time to grow).

If you're an extrovert which loves to talk and spam in classified pages, then you can make any kind of an agency receiving payment provisions (with a little investment). You can take provisions for properties, or clients demanding IT services, web design, or whatsoever. You don't have to hire anyone, don't need any knowledge, nor money, but you need merely some contacts and ability to persuade.

I seem to think that you can be interested by worldwide trends : )

Augie Erhard
Contact offline

3 easy ideas

Post by Augie Erhard » Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 pm

• You could already have discovered more ways how to make a money with bots.

• Youtube is one of the easiest ways. You can get a provision from its revenue. You have to upload videos and set up account.

• Sell your pictures via online photography vendors. Again, just to upload it and set up account.