Business name suggestions

Startup & marketing talk
Andrew Jones
Contact offline

Business name suggestions

Post by Andrew Jones » Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 pm

I would like to read from you some business name suggestions. I think all the time about it, but if I did experience some bright moment, then I found out it was already used by some else company, or domain names were not available. I need some company name suggestions for IT business. In detail, I have been working as a computer technician offering service. I need to name my business, register a domain for a planned website, email and a few other things. How to name a business? I hope for any good advice, any ideas.

Help name my business, please.

Juraj Vysvader
Site Admin
Contact offline

Re: Business name suggestions

Post by Juraj Vysvader » Tue May 16, 2017 4:59 pm

I give you few tips, which can help you. Nevertheless, I don't wanna try to select your trade name instead of you. If you've a look at mine, then you can be a little bit confused. I just took a domain, which was still available. It wasn't very good decision.

• You can use Keywords Planner to see what people are searching for, when they're googling. You can see how much people and which words they are exactly typing. It's a service provided for free.

• You can check out trends to target geographically. For example, people from U.S. search for ideas for business names, whereas business names ideas rather Australians and Brits, company name ideas is searched by Malaysians and Indians seek for company names ideas.

• The most successful companies like Virgin Airlines, Virgin Media, BlackBerry, Raspberry, Amazon, eBay, or BackRub (this is the original changed name of Google) didn't mind any relativity between their names and activities. They wanted something simple to remember (forever) and hopefully, it could be fun/sensational enough (maybe, could somebody mention it in person, or share on FaceBook, because it's funny, or weird? It''s an advertisement got for free. Do people pay more attention than if they read/hear usual names?)